Most of you know that BGFL screens most of the web to stop anything bad getting through but this may also cause annoyance when trying to get to YouTube™ or Facebook™ and unfortunately there is no way to get around it until somebody uses their brain. Somebody like me.
For this experiment you will need;-
A constant internet connection at home, A USB Pen drive, This software – Team Viewer Portable.
- Download Team Viewer Portable (NOT U3)
- double click it to install and put your pen drive as the directory
- once it has installed install it once again using your desktop as the directory
- then open the desktop directory and open the TeamViewer3 Portable.exe it should say an I.D. and a password write these down.
- leave your home pc on the internet and turned on and take your USB Pen drive to school.
- When your at school open the pen drive directory and double click TeamViewer3 Portable.exe
- insert your home computers I.D. and click connect connect to partner it will then ask you your password which you should of wrote down.
- then when you have connected use the internet on your own pc therefore no pesky blockings.
You have to allow it through windows firewall though so i suggest you turn it off at home its pretty useless anyway.
ENJOY UNRESTRICTED ACCESS !